2018 is nearly over: have you achieved all you set out to? Or, did you plan to set out to achieve anything at all?
With the right plan you set yourself up for success because you’re able to resource, staff, train, market and sell with a purpose. Moreover, you’re able to track your progress, celebrate your success and stay on the right path. Without one, you’re leaving way too much to chance. You know you deserve better, and so does your team and your clientele. It’s easier than you think!
Let’s break it down though into really simple facts: unless you’re converting new clients now, your sales pipeline next year will lag through until March. In fact, while you should already be meeting with prospective clients every week, there has never been a more important time to get busy than now.
So, if you’re not already, you need to be doing the following things every week from now:
- Call 20 prospective clients every week to introduce yourself and organize a time to meet with them
- Send an email out to your contact db every week with value added content
- Attend a networking event and connect with 2 people whose businesses you feel you can add value to
- Meet with 2 prospective clients
- Meet with referrers and establish mutually beneficial alliances
- Connect with 5-10 new people on LinkedIn
- Seek out training workshops to sharpen your skills
- Leverage your ability to reach decision makers: what can you outsource?
Take action. NOW